If you have ever job hunted, you have probably encountered the situation or heard the phrase that goes like this:
“If you are hiring experienced individuals to work here, and if all of your competitors want the same experienced individuals, how do you suggest getting the resume experience to begin with?”
Now look at the same situation from a sexual relationship perspective:
If you have ever dated, you have probably encountered the situation or heard the phrase that goes like this:
“If you are attracted to super hot and social guys, and if all of the other cute girls want the same super hot and social guys, how does a non super hot recluse get the experience to begin with?”
Experience begets experience. The more experience you have, the more experience you have the opportunity to have. Its clearly a self-fulfilling prophecy.
*Women make the best human resources screeners because of this innate talent for screening out low status men.
I’m not sure if feminism brought about this situation, but the entire public realm is infected with this same diseased mentality that goes something like this:
1. We will not hire you because you are like damaged goods because you are not successful.
(I’m not going to have sex with you because you are like damaged goods because no other girl thinks you are sexy)
2. You are not successful because you have not managed to convince someone to lower their status to take you on and teach you.
(No other girl thinks you are sexy because you cannot attract even a low status woman, fat ugly or whatever)
3. You haven’t managed to convince someone to take you on because you have no charisma/ value.
(You cannot attract even a fugly girl because you have no charisma or value)
4. you have no charisma/value and therefore are not suitable to join our office culture. Therefore… (return to step 1)
(You have no charisma or value, and that’s exactly why …(return to step 1))
This whole process deliberately and purposely undermines your value as a human. It’s technically a beautiful piece of psychology, since it makes you do one of three things:
1. Agree that you have no comparative value. You willingly beta-ize yourself and agree to your low status. In the job world, you go back and beg for free labor. After five years, you accrue enough experience to get an attractive resume that lands you your first job. You are thoroughly spent of creativity and become the very corporate drone that they need to work 9-5. In the sexual market, you become the wet-kleenex provider who cannot challenge the status quo. You proclaim how you are a virgin and willing to do anything for a girl. Or maybe you just kill yourself.
2 Ramp up your charisma/dark triad. Maintain a huge ego. In the job world, you most likely lie or cheat your resume. Maybe you find a flaw with the firm and use it to leverage your way into the firm. Maybe you find a person in the firm who you seduce with charisma and they convince the powers to let you in. In the sexual world, you most likely lie to have sex. You pump-and-dump on purpose. You do whatever it takes to get the high number count.
Even if you opt out, you still agree with them that you have no comparative value, i.e. not approaching a girl is a tacit agreement that you have no comparative value.
The dilemma is that while the public realm is still operating on these principles, we are weakening as a society and as a race.